Saturday 9 October 2010

The Teenage Attitude

Imagine this, I have a mug, letters and the kettle in my hands.  Yelling for Topsy to follow me out of the door - like now, so I can start work.  I'm already late.

Not on your nelly. 

I do an odd little dance.  As my hands are full my legs make frog like movements to encourage her to come on and I pull a myriad of coaxing faces.  Nothing doing. 

Topsy is terrible in the mornings and likes to stay in her pit for as long as possible.  Instead of leaping out of bed like a young dog should, she gazes up at me, rolls onto her back and emits the vibe of, "get me out of here if you can."

Hmmmm; Dog 1 - Human 0.

Topsy - dog with attitude.

8 comments:

Maggie Christie said...

Awwww, Mwah! Well done Topsy, you know who's REALLY the boss. (I love the expression on her face!)

Chris Stovell said...

tweeted over by the cute dog alert... awwww!

Kath said...

That's either a "Surely it can't be morning already?" look or she is bemused by your froggy leg movements... she'd beat me every time, she's so cute.

Wendé said...

Doggone dogged mutt!

Lins' lleisio said...

Wow, four comments. I'm chuffed. (It must be the dog being the main attraction, but I'm not going to tell her, it'll only make her worse). Thanks for following me Kath, I appreciate it.

mumsarcade said...

A dog with attitude. A lady with attitude too methinks. Like the blog, like multigenerational living myself as keeping me vaguely sane, liking your pic

arosebyanyothername said...

Do you feed her in the cage? Try putting her breakfast outside.

Pokémon_Trainer said...

GO ME!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...