Sunday 15 May 2011

The Gallery: Chilled out

I'm the opposite of chilled out today.  Life is one big blur at the moment; balancing work, granny care, child care & domestic chores whilst Her and Him Next Door have a few well deserved days away. 

For me, no first gear, 120mph all the way.  So my contribution is from the dog, she always manages to relax and chill - I should learn a lesson from her. 

Here is an older photograph, showing just how she can sleep anywhere.  I'd put the dog's bed outside to air and leant it upright against the back of the garden chair, out of reach (or so I thought) of anything with a tail and four legs.  But here I found her.  Oh for a dog's life.

"Funny, I've got exactly the same bed inside..."
Head over to The Gallery and see what other people do to chill out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - what a cute photo. Love it! x

Anonymous said...

Hi, & sorry to hear you're so stressed!

That is one chilled out doggie! Great pic

JallieDaddy

Maggie Christie said...

Sorry to hear it's such a rush at the moment - at least Topsy has time to chill. And you thought that bed was out of reach? I think that dachshund has wings (or springs... or something!)

SusanKMann said...

Now that is what I call perfectly chilled x

the veg artist said...

Beautiful dog!

Chris Stovell said...

You do seem to be having a frantic time of it. Hopefully you'll get a little bit of time to yourself when we all meet up. I'm also looking forwards to meeting chilled-out Topsy!

mumsarcade said...

I too struggle to chill but we can always take inspiration from our pets. Lovely dog and lovely pic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...